Thursday, July 11, 2013


Ok Percy Jackson fans...Ever wonder what Demigod bloodline you belong to? Click on this link to find out!  Head over to the Half-Blood Network, take the test and wear your cabin's colors with pride!

Photo: Ever wonder what Demigod bloodline you belong to? Today you can find out! Head over to the Half-Blood Network, take the test and wear your cabin's colors with pride! There's a lot to do so make sure you click on everything, then come back here and tell us your favorite part! 
http://bit.ly/13J9JPp
 (Taken from fan facebook page)




I have bragging rights since my results showed I am a Demigod (which I already knew).  It said I am
"articulate, extremely creative and possess foresight" like Apollo.  What does your say?- Mrs. Hart


Click Here

No comments :

Post a Comment